Saturday 18 October 2008

I'm back! The holiday was fabulous. A completely chilled out few days in great company. I've actually got loads of pictures now to post, but here's one for now. We spent a day on a narrow boat on the Grand Union canal - not something I'd have thought I'd enjoy but actually it was an amazing day. Joint master lock-keeper extraordinaire here! ;-)


This was the canal as we were heading back to where the boat came from - the colours on the trees were amazing and we were really lucky with the weather. I'm feeling very chilled out and relaxed now - it's amazing how much of a difference just a few days away can make.
Unfortunately we got home to find the rabbit vanished - and a rather telling tunnel leading out of the back corner of the hutch. However just looking out of the back door late this morning, there he was noncholantly sitting there as if nothing had happened. Hey ho!
More pics may follow when I get myself organised.

No comments: