Friday 5 February 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

Well at least that's how it feels anyway!

The sun is shining, it's not really cold, the daffodils are definitely growing (not flowering yet but it's only February after all!). There's a good feeling in the air today for some reason.

I think it's spring in my head as well - after a rather dark autumn and winter it's definitely feeling like time for a fresh new start for me. I don't mean in terms of what I'm doing - but in terms of how I'm feeling. It's good. Suddenly I feel like things are dropping into place and life is positive again. I am back in control of me again - which feels fab.

Wishing everyone who reads this a smiley Friday (or whatever day it is you read this on). :-))

S xx

1 comment:

alex n rik said...

hurray! I know what you mean. Dan got his first real chance to ride bike and play on slides in park on Friday. Today not looking quite so good - though the frogs seem to have stopped dieing!