Tuesday 20 April 2010

Back at work

Hi all

Well I've been back at this work lark for a couple of weeks now so thought it was about time I did an update. You know what? It's OK. I'm working on 'light duties' for the first 3 months so I'm not quite exposed to all the stuff that was going on before (which is nice). Basically that means I've been given 3 large projects to get my teeth into which have needed doing for a very long time but no-one's had the time (or inclination!) to do them. Actually they're quite fun! I'm writing a newsletter, completely redesigning the shared drive for the team's electronic files, and designing and creating a new team webspace. (The old one closed down on 31st March).

Apart from that I'm still doing Saturday's in Oxfam, and still loving it! They really are all as mad as hatters in there - but it's such a good laugh it's brilliant. The Ann Summers parties are a little slow at the moment, but I do the odd one here and there.

I think it's safe to say I'm keeping busy! Overall though, life is good, positive and I'm still smiling. Hope everyone else is as well. :-)

No comments: