Monday 10 May 2010

WE'RE ONLINE!!!!!

I don't quite believe it myself - but yes folks - since placing the order on 10th September 2009, I am delighted to be able to report that on the 10th May 2010 we are actually properly ONLINE!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all that's left is to post the 3 page documentation of all the calls, conversations and other correspondence to the responsible company, along with the odd (I think) reasonable request for certain discounts and see what happens! (In case you're considering a TV/Phone/Broadband package I won't name who it is so you can avoid them, but let's just say we don't have cable in Cornwall...)

I'm not holding my breath though...!

1 comment:

alex n rik said...

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
But whadya mean you can't name the company - of course you can!!